Orbs in the living room ,from someone in the states(Thanks Suzan)

And like i said before those that are transparent are only dust reflecting the light from the camera. But those that takes up space and feels like tridimensional and have textures are orbs. Picture 2 is a zoom in shot.

Photograph Photograph